Natural calf rennet 95L 150, liquid 100 ml
(Kalb lab / Lab / animal rennet / présure animale / stremsel / cuajo / caglio)
· BIOREN® 95L 150 is a top quality product of the BIOREN® rennet liquid product line.
· The BIOREN® 95L 150 dosage quantity is determined by the quantity of milk, the required process parameters and the enzyme concentration (pH, temperature, required coagulation time) and enzyme concentration. The standard dosage quantity varies between 15 to 30 ml per 100 litres of milk.
· BIOREN® 95L 150 should be stirred into 15 to 30 times the amount of chlorine free cold water and then be added to the milk
- BIOREN® Premium 95L150 is a yellow clear liquid solution and contains approx. 18% table-salt (NaCl) and max. 0,5% of Sodium-Benzoate E211 and is therefore safe to utilise.
- As with all natural enzymes, BIOREN® Premium 95L150 should also be stored at a dark place at a temperature of between 0°C and +7°C. For product storage times over 6 months the enzyme activity might fall by 1% per month.
- A storage over the indicated date on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is unemployable. In this case for quality management reasons a check of the needed values is indispensably recommended.
When ordering, feel free to advise what type of cheese you intend to make and we will try to supply a recipe to help you on your way.
NB – Image for illustration purposes only.